[thelist] newspaper site cms

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Sun Dec 29 20:45:01 CST 2002

Zope and its CMF module will give you a good start. Many newspapers are
using Zope, including one in fredericksburg Va and one in San Diego.

http://www.zope.org/

http://cmf.zope.org/

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net