[thelist] Creating Tagged PDF from Word doc

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Dec 31 08:53:01 CST 2002

> I'm trying to use PDF Maker to create a "tagged PDF", but it just
> creates the PDF normally.  It is supposed to create bookmarks & page
> links within the TOC, but it doesn't.  Anyone ever come
> across this, or
> have another product that will do this??

I just got Jaws PDF Creator 2.11 (free on a covermount - PCPlus) and
that does exactly what you ask within word and from almost any
application that you can print from.

http://www.jawspdf.com/

or

http://www1.jawspdf.com/jawspdf/promotio.nsf/promotions

And they'll even let me upgrade for ?20 GBP

Hmmm

I guess redistributing the install file and promo code is slightly
dodgy?

HTH

Cheers

Tony