[thelist] php regexp help (or some other solution maybe..)

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 09:43:01 CST 2002

Hello all,

I've got this continuing problem with this XML file that Carl gave me
some valuable help on. Anyway, we think the solution is to remove the
unwanted information that is probably causing the error before the
info is written to our file on the server. I assume regexp can be
used to do this, but maybe there is another way..anyway - here again
is what is being written to the file:
--------
HTTP/1.1 200 OK