[thelist] php regexp help (or some other solution maybe..)

Kelly Hallman khallman at wrack.org
Tue Dec 31 15:13:02 CST 2002

The error your getting is of the cut and paste variety:

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:
> $xml_parser = xml_parser_create();
   ^^^^^^^^^^

>    xml_parse($xmlparser, $body, 1)
               ^^^^^^^^^^ should match the parser resource created above

The 1 is the finished argument.  When sending data to your XML parser, the
finished argument should evaluate to true when you have sent the last of
your data to xml_parse().

A user note on the xml_parse() manual page mentions a caveat using
feof($fp) as the finished argument, as your previous code did.

--
Kelly Hallman
http://wrack.org/