[thelist] Simple Image Editor

MaKo shark at mako4css.com
Tue Dec 31 16:50:01 CST 2002

> I am looking for a *very* simple image editing program that allows
resizing
> of images.

Kevin,

I love PhotoImpact from Ulead.
It is not so expensive, offers a lot of thingies, you can use quite a few
filters from other programs - especially the free ones that some very
talented people created... it is easy and quite intuitive.

http://www.ulead.com/pi/runme.htm

The next one that I sort of like to work with is XaraX - for vector
graphics. Not quite as intuitive, but one can do a lot with it:
http://www.xara.com/products/xarax/

Oh, yes, and then we also have Fireworks. I admit that I started to do a
few more things with it, but when I'm under pressure, or when I want to
play with an idea, I still go to PhotoImpact....

-- HTH

MaKo

...just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...
http://www.mako4css.com/