[thelist] tabs v spaces

kristina ml at kfxdesign.net
Thu Jan 2 07:58:00 CST 2003

Thursday, January 2, 2003, 1:09:29 PM, Ed wrote:

<:>
>>   HTML-Kit tabs are immediately convert to spaces

> In which case it makes no difference beyond the
> point where you save the file.
<:>
  It does because if you read my original question
  I asked - Are tabs better than spaces....  I
  wanted to make sure that I wasn't adding extra
  bulk by using spaces instead of tabs - or I
  wanted to find out what the arguments for using
  tabs were (if any)

  It seems it comes down to personal preference
  and I would imagine if you had huge files then
  tabs might be slightly better than spaces

  ;o)

  ps don't forget to trim your posts....

--
tia as always