[thelist] CMS

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Thu Jan 2 08:26:02 CST 2003

hi, yes the Zope book. And you'll want to look at the CMF or Plone modules
for Zope as they're much easier to get started with. CMF and Plone are CMS's
that work out of the box while Zope is a framework.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/

http://plone.org/

http://plone.org/documentation

Plone actually has quite a bit of documentation.

Also the Zope Bible can be bought for $35 and is excellent:

http://www.zopebible.com/

hth

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net