[thelist] Designing ErrorDocs

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Thu Jan 2 10:59:01 CST 2003

carole,

i don't think anyone would disagree with that, but i think the point (at
least for me in this case) is that having your design stolen/ripped/etc.
and displayed as being original is a much lesser evil than preventing
other people from using your code for learning purposes. the benefits of
leaving it open far outweigh the benefits of keeping locked.

everybody and their mother,

i would like to take a stand and throw out IMHO, and replace it with
TIAF (This Is A Fact). ;)

have a nice day.

chris.