[thelist] Genealogy database schema

James Aylard evolt at pixelwright.com
Thu Jan 2 19:09:01 CST 2003

Mike, et al,

> I like the gencom/mormon approach that someone else referred to in this
> thread, but it's definitely overkill for a single-family geneology.
> Besides, I the one page that would serve to provide a clean introductory
> overview of the project is a little on the terse side:
> http://www.gendex.com/gedcom55/55gcmod.htm

    Terse, indeed -- not a great testament to the site's webmaster, IMO. But
a peek at the source shows the file names of the two gifs, commented out:

http://www.gendex.com/gedcom55/55model1.gif
http://www.gendex.com/gedcom55/55model2.gif

    The PDF referenced by the page appears to exist no more.

James Aylard