when is some too much? WAS RE: [thelist] Link Types

RUST Randal RRust at COVANSYS.com
Fri Jan 3 06:15:00 CST 2003

Kevin said:

> For me, It comes down to this:
> What kind of society do I want to live in?
>
> I'd like to live in one that gives people with disabilities
> as much of a chance as possible.

This is what most people seem to think of when accessibility comes up.  The
reality is, accessibility is furthered by building Web sites according to
the W3C standards.  And when you follow this practice, you provide
accessibility for ALL, not just the physically disabled.  People using
alternative browsers (such as cell phone browsers) that don't support
Javascript are aided by accessibility, and if your site does business in
Japan, that's something you might want to think about.

Randal