[thelist] Mozilla mail (was Free Tip on Outlook 2k )

Timothy J. Luoma luomat at operamail.com
Fri Jan 3 14:41:01 CST 2003

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:15:54 +0000, Christopher Joseph
<christopher at ideadesigners.com> wrote:

> I am in the process of changing from outlook on win2k to mozilla mail on
> win2k. Are there any GOTCHAs that I should be watching out for?

Chris

	I did this not too long ago and it seemed to work pretty smoothly (this
was for a goodly sized number of messages ~5000 or so.

	The even nicer thing is that when you upgrade to Opera7 you can import the
mail from Mozilla to Opera's "M2" which I think is well on its way to being
the best mail program I've ever used .... clearly "best" is a subjective
description, and does not mean "has a gabillion configuration options" or
"mucks with the quoting or reply string that has been used by every mail
client since 1984".... "Best" to me means that it makes it easier to manage
& organize email and find what I'm looking for.

	TjL

--
Timothy Luoma <luomat at operamail.com>
30 Days to Becoming an Opera (6) Lover http://tntluoma.com/opera/lover/