[thelist] turkey with all the trimmings

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 3 15:15:04 CST 2003

> this what you're bothered by? how do other mail programs do
> it? do they start you out at the bottom of the email?

they start out at the bottom, and even the signature is at
the bottom unlike outlook. This is the sole reason I switched
away from outlook because it got too annoying at one point. The
Bat looked promising but it doesn't have true IMAP support. This
is my first reply using the plugin someone just posted:

http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

So i guess I'm back to outlook because of this plugin :) If anyone
has outlook this plugin is a must!

(sorry i deleted the mail of the oringal poster, but thanks for
pointing out the plugin)

aleem

[ http://members.evolt.org/aleem/ ]