[thelist] Mozilla mail (was Free Tip on Outlook 2k )

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 18:52:01 CST 2003

Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:15:54 +0000, Christopher Joseph
> <christopher at ideadesigners.com> wrote:
>
>> I am in the process of changing from outlook on win2k to mozilla mail on
>> win2k. Are there any GOTCHAs that I should be watching out for?
>
> I did this not too long ago and it seemed to work pretty smoothly (this
> was for a goodly sized number of messages ~5000 or so.
>   TjL

I did it a couple of weeks ago when OXP crashed and wouldnt come back.
Got fed up so figured Id give Moz Mail a go.

Had 4 psts, one of which was around 3Gb (a fair bit of mail!). Set moz
importing from outlook and came back to it the next day (it took a
while, cant say how long but I set it going at 1am and by 9am it was
done) and all was well.

Have to say that so far I'm *very* impressed.

R.Livsey