[thelist] What Hex Do *You* Get?

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Sat Jan 4 15:18:01 CST 2003

After reading some of the results, I started messing with my display in just
the brightness setting. I turned my brightness setting to 100%, and then
down to like "0" (which didn't make my screen black, just way darker) and
even added a low low contrast---I was only off 1 point or two through the
RGB values--even when the colors looked so different. That doesn't make much
sense to me--why would a "screen color picker" pick up almost the same
values when adjusting the display so much?

Gina