[thelist] clueless spamming

chris chris at mindsparkmedia.com
Mon Jan 6 02:49:14 CST 2003

--> I've received a message from someone telling me that some bulk mail
was sent
from my domain or my IP range, and that he didn't wish to receive more
in the
future. He sent this to an alias ('barcia.org') for my personal Yahoo
account, an alias that has been published in a website without anti-spam
techniques so that it is beeing spammed sometimes, but I don't know how
this
could be done. <--

This happened to me as well.  However, the spammer was not as good at
hiding her email as this one is.  I'd really like to know what can be
done about this as well.

chris