[thelist] PHP blogger

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 05:25:00 CST 2003

For some time I have been trying to find a definitive definition of what a
blogger / blog is without asking thelist and risk looking like a pineapple.  I
haven't really found anything that clearly says exactly what a blog/blogger is
so I am going to ask:

What is the exact definition of a blog/blogger?

>From what I can gather the actual mechanisms of a blog/blogger are that the
content of a web page can be created -> stored in a DB and called to the site
using any number of the languauges available for web development and then
subsequent management of the content is either by visitors or admin via the
browser.  Is there something important I have missed?  I would realy like to
know what this blog is.

Andrew