[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 06-JAN-03

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Tue Jan 7 00:11:01 CST 2003

evolt.org headlines for 06-JAN-03

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Backend: Simple Localization with PHP (Author: emm)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/18/51272/index.html

On PHP DevCenter, Adam Trachtenberg and Joao Prado Maia have
described interesting ways to localize web sites with PHP. I'm
offering another alternative, which should be easy for
non-programmers to use.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org