[thelist] Safari details + UA string (was Apple releases new browser for OS

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Wed Jan 8 09:25:01 CST 2003

Mmmmh. Because at the same time we wanted NN4 to display the menu contents with indents, even though it would not fold it, so it was easier to code two different sets of code and call the one or the other as needed. Moreover there was some extra code that wasn't needed for non-dhtml browsers (such as event handlers, etc). That's the principal reason for me BTW: sending the smallest possible code to the client...

Or I'm a lazy chap (which is quite possible, by the way).

One point for Randal for a very good point that I should investigate more, though.

:-)