[thelist] SOT: Document Management, Indexing and Search Application?

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Wed Jan 8 14:35:00 CST 2003

> how about coldfusion mx server enterprise with verity?

Thanks for the suggestion. That was one of my first thoughts. I've
never worked with verity but I'll check my Forta book on that chapter.

> have you actually gotten this to work?  what i mean to say is,
> have you gotten it to work so that it actually uploads a file?

Whoa, you scared me for a moment. Prior to posting the tip, I had only
gotten the interface to work. Just now though I hooked that interface
up to a simple perl upload script and, yes, the file was uploaded to
the server.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s