[thelist] link management

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Wed Jan 8 15:03:01 CST 2003

<my2c>
The only really comprehensive freeware HTML editor I have used personally is 1st page:
http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage/ (lots of screen shots)
it does have the left hand column file browser (tabbed display of snippets, help, library, etc.) and I am fairly certain it does auto-link updates.  Either way, its free and it is the editor recomended by the W3C.  Give 'er a whirl.
</my2c>

Stephen Caudill