[thelist] link management

Pete Prodoehl pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com
Thu Jan 9 10:18:06 CST 2003

You might want to look at jEdit http://jedit.org/

It's free (GPL'd) and has a lot of plugins, and is very cusomizable.

Syntax highlighting is done using xml config files that you can
tweak/create on your own if needed. Of course it supports like 60
languages out of the box ;)

It's a text editor though, not an HTML editor. This may be a feature or
a bug depending on your point of view.

It's written in Java, so performance is sometimes and issue, but it runs
on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, etc...

Pete