[thelist] CF MX dev edition for OS X

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at opbu.xerox.com
Fri Jan 10 09:50:00 CST 2003

The idea is a nice one, but MacSQL cannot support tables with varchar fields over 256 characters, or tables with unicode support.

I've tried it, and as luck may have it, a lot of my tables have varchar fields over 256 characters, as well as unicode fields.

But, it's not really their fault, as they use FreeTDS, and open source "driver" for lack of a better term. They're working on bringing into this millenium.