[thelist] Flash anim critique

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sun Jan 12 17:08:02 CST 2003

It appears that some of the textfields do not include the outline of
your font, which will cause some browsers to alias the text. Compare
the yellow "WE" field to the white "SEARCH" field (that the animation
ends on). You want the settings of all your textfields to be like you
have "SEARCH".

Also, in your HTML, you have the quality attribute for the Active-X
control set to HIGH. Change this to BEST (<PARAM NAME=quality
VALUE=best>).