[thelist] What is this character

Russell Griechen russgri at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 12 17:28:01 CST 2003

Thanks to Rudy, Morgan, Michelle and all for the education.
Getting the message out of my Outbox was an education in and of itself.
sheesh!
I ran across this used as a list colored dot. I had been pondering a colored
dot and it was entered just in the tag with no entity .  The expression was
probably in some stylesheet.
It showed up in the source as just a...seemingly innocent character that
could be entered as a keystroke.
Since I am converting from a clunky 10 frame to a lean php include css
controlled, tableless design...I was receptive to anything lean and mean.
Now if I can get the blog part and the animal genealogy database with trees
to the 5th generation going....
You can imaging how inadequate I feel.
Thanks again.

Russell Griechen...stay tuned