[thelist] text-based html editor

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Mon Jan 13 11:15:01 CST 2003

How about the "j" editor [1]? It's a java program, but works great on
Mac OS X [2], Windows, and *NIX. Includes ftp support, so you can edit
files on remote sites directly.

[1] http://www.armedbear.org
[2] I keep meaning to send the author a copy of the double-clickable
Mac app I made, using the MRJAppBuilder. Now "j" sits in my Dock just
like any other application.

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com