[thelist] HTML Kit vs. HomeSite

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Mon Jan 13 12:47:21 CST 2003

On Monday, January 13, 2003 1:30 PM, Chris W. Parker wrote:

> what lurning curve?
>
> what is it that you feel needs to be learned? in other words, what
> problems are you having with html-kit?

Honestly, I didn't play with it long enough to know. I just noted that it
"felt" a lot different than HomeSite and assumed it would take some time to
get used to. Also, I have invested a lot of time in personalizing HomeSite
to my tastes -- defining keyboard shortcuts to favorite tag editors and
snippets for example. Nothing that can't be replicated, it just takes time.

    [ pete ]

This student or staff email originated from Fayette County Public Schools in
Lexington, KY.
Please report instances of abuse or inappropriate content to
postmaster at fcps.net