[thelist] Head Hunters, Staffing Agencis and Job Hunting Tips

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 14 08:46:00 CST 2003

Sean and Rob, those emails were definetly a good read and pointer in the
right direction. I'll take to the job markets this week and will be
keeping your advice handy. I'll look into head hunters but try and
concentrate on idividual applications and if possible, calling
companies. I ordered the book from amazon (Only after I ordered, did I
realize I should've used the evolt referrer code... oops), "What color
is your parachute", 2003 ed.

Thanks,
Aleem