[thelist] [LYNX] install and run on OSX 10.2

Jim Puls jim at nondifferentiable.com
Tue Jan 14 09:56:01 CST 2003

Not entirely sure what the nature of your problem is, but you should
just be able to open the terminal and type

lynx

and it should work just fine.  Make sure it's all lowercase, btw.

Fink is a great system, but you don't need it if all you want is lynx.
FinkCommander is just a frontend to lynx.  It's probably a good idea to
install the developer tools (which you should also have on CD), but not
explicitly necessary.

Indeed, you've probably done everything you need to.

--
Jim Puls <jim at nondifferentiable.com>
http://www.nondifferentiable.com