[thelist] calling a php page after a static HTML page loads?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 11:45:05 CST 2003

I have an odd request, I need to call a PHP page from a STATIC HTML
page, AFTER the onLoad() event. Is this in any way possible?

What I have is a order confirmation page. I have a cookie in JS in
this page that has built a url like so:

mypage.php?track=true;id1=5&id5=6

I need to track this info. The confirmation page is NOT a php page at
all. All I can do is manipulate JS/HTML code in that page.

If I can call the url above, Im all set..don't know if its doable.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/