[thelist] .mix viewer

Howard Cheng howcheng at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 14 14:04:03 CST 2003

 From http://extsearch.com:

You searched for file extension: .mix
·       AudioTrix 3D-XG Mixer Settings File
·       Blue Wave Offline Mail Packet Index File
·       Cubase Mixermap File
·       DDLab N'Hood Mix File
·       Mix File, PR:Mixman Studio
·       Mix Programming Language Source File
·       Movie/Sound File, Program: Command & Conquer
·       Object file, Program: POWER C
·       PhotoDraw 2000 File
·       Picture, Program: Microsoft Picture It!
·       Spring 2.0 MixtureModel Mixture Attributes File

Found 11 matches.