[thelist] Domain whois PHP + Code

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Wed Jan 15 04:56:01 CST 2003

Andrew Maynes wrote:

>>> here is the code: the $domain.".co.uk" is doing nothing at all....

>>AFAIAA .com and .co.uk will require different whois servers
>>For UK see http://www.nic.uk/

>ok.. by putting in the whois.nic.uk I only get .co.uk results from the code
>previously posted.  So any ideas as to how I simultaneously check for .com
etc ?

What have you tried? Split your code up into two sections and lookup the
appropriate whois servers as you did previously.

Kind regards, Liam Delahunty
Mega Products Limited, 10-11 Moor Street, Soho, London W1D 5NF
http://www.onlinesales.co.uk/ Open Source PHP/MySQL E-commerce
http://www.liamdelahunty.com/ web/ design/ database/ programming
http://www.britstream.com/ Hosting/ Domain Names From UKP 7.50 p.a.