[thelist] Anyone used Dergal.net Hosting?

Martyn Haigh martyn.haigh at virgincosmetics.com
Wed Jan 15 08:40:01 CST 2003

I found a hosting company that looks too good to be true - and as I know
things that look too good to be true usually are.

They offer :

	Shared hosting on a Windows 2000 server.
	Unlimited email addresses
	Unlimited webspace - (if you are wanting to use extremely high
volume 	of diskspace then please contact us)
	ASP, PHP and Perl support - including support for Access databases
	COM objects including ASPMail, ASPUpload, ASPEncrypt, ASPjpeg,
JMAIL.
	Control panel for setting up and administering domains, including
creating additional FTP accounts
	FrontPage Extensions 2000
	Generous Bandwith Quota, unless your using mp3's or downloads their
should be no additional charges throughout the year, for our current
additional bandwith charges please contact us.

£30 per annum
£15 for additional domains

Has anyone used them before - I can't believe unlimited space for £30 a
year.

Does anyone know any questions I can ask them or anything I should be aware
of as I'm going to phone them up and ask them questions.

Thank you very much,

Martyn

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.