[thelist] JavaScript NewWindow and PHP

Steven Doyle s.doyle at ecu.edu.au
Wed Jan 15 09:06:01 CST 2003

Hi all!

	I have what seemed to be a trivial problem thats killing me..I've
looked all over the net and can find pointers, but nothing concrete to
the problem.

I have a PHP page, with a form full of variables (some hidden). I want
the user to be able to click on the submit button and have a new window
open with the values of that form, and the window to open at a specific
size with no toolbars etc (its going to need to be printed).

  I just can't find the right combination, it seems that the page will
open, but the javascript i'm using (and i've tried loads) opens the
window in the right way, but it won't display the php :(

I'm at my wits end here, so if anyone has any working solutions (or
workarounds!!)  i'd be very grateful.

Cheers,

Steve