[thelist] server monitoring with pretty pictures

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Wed Jan 15 13:47:15 CST 2003

hi all

I'm looking for a reliable service that will ping at least the http services
(would be nice if it could check smtp, pop, imap and other arbitrary
services) on my servers and give me some pretty pictures or stats that I can
show to clients and prospective clients.

I'm willing to pay ($50/month tops?) and I'd like it to be a service that i
don't have to install or anything.

I've been using the free trial of alertra.com and its good but its not
giving me the pretty pictures.

tia.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net