[thelist] opinions please: links & are they a good thing?

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 07:22:02 CST 2003

Hi Kristina I think you'll find its inbound links from
related sites
that you should be looking at for best SE results. ;-)

Darren Yates
dn at dittodesign.co.uk
http://dittodesign.co.uk
0161 281 1190

The information in this message is confidential and may
be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee.
Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.
If
you are not the intendedrecipient, any disclosure,
copying,
or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission
taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
unlawful. Please contact the sender immediately if you
have
received this message in error. Thank you.