[thelist] iframes?

Anthony Baker lists at thinkbigideas.com
Thu Jan 16 14:33:01 CST 2003

George,

I've also done several iframe implementations, specifically
with refreshing content, and one of the quirks that has
come up that is annoying is that there's a clicking sound
from IE (at least) every time a page reloads.

So, on pages I have with refreshing iframe content, if you
are sitting on it for any length of time, you get this
wonderful "click click click" sound going. On the site I
used this for, the clicking ended up being so annoying
that we removed the iframe implementation altogether.

/Anthony

Workers of the Web, evolt !