[thelist] mapping a drive on winXP...

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 17:07:01 CST 2003

Heyall,

I just connected to a VPN for a new client, which I set up as a new
internet network connection. I then connected perfectly, and the
connection is up and running.

The problem is I cannot seem to map the drive. I go under tools > map
network drive. I type in \\VPN\ as the folder (VPN being the name I
gave the connection) but it tells me its not found.

I try to browse my web client network / my network places, but it
doesn't show up..yet all this time it IS connected.

Anyone?

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();