[thelist] HTML Kit vs. HomeSite and TopStyle

Zeljko Dakic zeljko at fon.bg.ac.yu
Sat Jan 18 14:05:00 CST 2003

 Hello, seeing that this thread is still persisting I have to voice my
affinity toward HTML Kit, I'm sure that others are just fine, HTML Kit
won me over. While it is named HTML Kit, it can be used like regular
editor and has vast selections of plugin dictionaries and help files. I
used it for html, perl and php.

Zeljko Dakic
Webmaster @ http://www.dakic.co.yu
Creating Better Business in Economy of Ideas