[thelist] CSS image position

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sun Jan 19 08:38:01 CST 2003

ok this isn't working :(

I thoiught it would as the logic is straightforward here is what I have..

<TD align="left" valign="top" class="rightfill">

<!-- BEGINNING RIGHT HAND SIDE TABLE WITH LINKS IN AND STYLE iT CSS -->

 <TABLE>
 <TR>
 	<TD class="topleft"></TD>
 	<TD class="topright"></TD>
 </TR>
 <TR>

 	<TD class="atext">
	Text text text text text text text text text text
	</TD>
 </TR>
 <TR>
 	<TD class="bottomleft"></TD>
 	<TD class="bottomright"></TD>
 </TR>
 </TABLE>

<!-- END RIGHT HAND SIDE TABLE WITH LINKS IN AND STYLE iT CSS :) -->

  </TD>

CSS:

TD.rightfill {
color : #000000;
background-color :#EBEBE9;
border : 0px solid #FFFFCC;
width : 19%;
margin:5px 5px 5px 30px;
background-image: url(images/header.gif);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: top center;
background-attachment: fixed;
font-family : Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "MS sans serif";
font-size : 11px;
padding-left : 5px;
padding-top : 15px;
}

TD.topright {
margin:5px 5px 5px 5px;
background-image: url(../images/rcorner.gif);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: top center;
background-attachment: fixed;
}

I have tried taking the back-ground image out of the main <TD> class right fill
but that didn't work. Is this because the table is nested?

etc etc

Andrew