[thelist] Win NT and WMF / EPS images

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Jan 20 17:26:01 CST 2003

Do you have the necessary graphics emulators (or converters) installed ?
Seems rather odd to me that it would display but then not print.  I'd be
inclined to check Microsoft's knowledge base and see if there's anything
there.  Can you test the scenario on another machine?  Or try a BMP file
format which should be more backwards-compatible?

Good luck,

Michele