[thelist] What a "Rush!"

Vasily Petruhin bazile at i2b.ru
Tue Jan 21 08:29:50 CST 2003

Hello everyone!
This is my first post to thelist though i was reading for a while.

> From: Rob Smith [mailto:rob.smith at THERMON.com]
>
> Rush as in Russian...  I've got a dilemma in which I need to
> have Russian on
> my Website. Preferably in text. I've got a Word Doc with all
[..]
As a russian speaking person I can try to help you
Presenting russian text to your visitors doesn't (usually) require Unicode
support.
Often used is windows-1251 code page, so including
should do the things.  Also you should install support for russian text (on
windows 2000 system it is called "cyrillic")

If you already have the page with russian text then post an url here and
I'll tell you is it readable or not.