[thelist] CVS PHP working Project

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 07:06:01 CST 2003

Hi all
I know this has been a thread previously and I did kind of read what was the
theme, but I hadn't really considerd this before now.  I have a project that is
very near the end and needs to be completed yesterday!

I have a programmer working in the US on this and I am not 100% at what stage he
is on with the code.  I want to bring in another programmer in the Uk but foe
the coding not to over lap.

Is CVS what I need to use and how do I go about implementing this so that both
programmers can work in sync.

I hope I have understood this CVS correctly :)

Thank you

Andrew