[thelist] Flash button

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Jan 22 19:06:01 CST 2003

If rollOut and rollOver events happen in the same frame, the rollOut
event executes first. I imagine you would have a gotoAndStop(1) on the
rollOut of the submenu buttons.

If this is the case, fix it by putting a few more frames (still
containing the submenu buttons) at the end of the MC and change the
gotoAndStop(1) to gotoAndPlay(3).

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 05:52 PM, Mark Joslyn wrote:
> When I rollover b1, b1a and b1b appear perfectly. When I move the mouse
> between b1a and b1b, there is a definite flicker. It appears that the
> timeline is jumping to frame 1 (split second) then back to frame 2. It
> is
> apparent why it is doing this, how do I stop it?

Erik Mattheis
(612) 377 2272
<http://goZz.com/>