[thelist] Back button issue with QueryString

Michael Robertson mike at mikeemedia.com
Thu Jan 23 09:00:01 CST 2003

Basically this part of the QueryString  "?msg=23" tells the server to call a
sub that pulls the corresponding message from a database and displays it in
the browser. That is working fine.

The problem is if follow I link to another page and decide I want to go back
and hit the back button, the browser history calls
MyPage.asp?msg=23 and displays the message again which in most case is not
appropriate anymore.

So I'm wondering if there is a way to eliminate that problem.

Thanks