[thelist] Download .csv from MySQL with PHP

Jackson Yee jyee at vt.edu
Fri Jan 24 15:11:01 CST 2003

"RUST Randal" <RRust at COVANSYS.com> wrote in message
news:1A729C6059E7CD4CA1DFE3985E600421142F4A at fth-ex02.CVNS.corp.covansys.com.
..
> I found out how to display the .csv on screen with a <pre> element, but
> downloading it has been altogether another issue.

Check out

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/141/fid/59

if you're looking to force a download.  If all you're doing is creating
Excel files instead of using the CSV for other destinations though, Jakes'
comment would be more convenient for your users.

--
Regards,
Jackson Yee
jyee at vt.edu