[thelist] ASPMail

Julian Voelcker asp at tvw.net
Mon Jan 27 04:55:02 CST 2003

Hi Kevin,

Your code looks OK, but here are some things to check...

compvoltalk.co.uk - is that the address of a valid SMTP server?

Does the SMTP server have authentication enabled?  If so, you will probably
have problems (I don't know if the latest versions supports SMTP
authorisation.

Try the code, but enter the values for the mail object as hard coded strings
for testing.

> I've been un-subbed for a while, hope this hasn't come up
> recently. I have previously only used CDONTS for sending e-mails via an ASP
> site, this time I have to use ASPMail and I'm getting an error. Here's the
> code...

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom