[thelist] Rosencoaching site review.

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Jan 29 10:38:32 CST 2003

> http://www.rosencoaching.com

Hi John,

On Mac IE5.1, the there are no line breaks in the text on the home page and
consequently the page is miles wide and I can't read anything without
scrolling sideways. The other pages I went to didn't have this problem, but
you should check all of the pages because I didn't have time to go to all of
them.

I'd call your first pages in each section something more descriptive than
"Welcome" or "index". Also watch the capitalisation on the fly-out menus -
it's not consistent.

The address for Rosen Coaching is pushed right up to the "Free Consultation"
graphic, you might want to put space in between the two.

Those were just first-glance observations...

Regards,
Tara