[thelist] utility to list all requests made to server per click

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Jan 29 19:20:00 CST 2003

Is installing a proxy server of some kind an option?

Cheers
Ken

From: "Chris W. Parker" <cparker at swatgear.com>
Subject: [thelist] utility to list all requests made to server per click

: i hope my subject title wasn't too cryptic. what i am looking for is a
: utility that will list all the resources requested by my computer to a
: server when i click anywhere on a website. i guess it would be the same
: thing the server logs record except it would be for the client.
:
: when you click a link on a website in ie (this is probably true for
: other browsers) the bottom left hand corner of the browser quickly
: displays all the resources your browser is requesting from a server.
:
: i would like a utility that will record this. i read about one in an old
: 2600 magazine but i don't have a c++ compiler and i couldn't find
: anything on teh intarweb. does anyone have one of these sort of things?