[thelist] utility to list all requests made to server per click

sam at sam-i-am.com sam at sam-i-am.com
Wed Jan 29 22:45:01 CST 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Chris W. Parker wrote:

> utility that will list all the resources requested by my computer to a
> server when i click anywhere on a website. i guess it would be the same
> thing the server logs record except it would be for the client.

now I'm thinking that I had a stand-alone perl script that did just this
somewhere - no mod_perl or apache dependancies. It was a quick and dirty
hack of a tiny perl proxy I found called trelay.pl - might also work for
you. And that one might even compile to a useful .exe with perl2exe so you
would't even need to have perl installed.. I'll see if I can dig it out.

Sam