[thelist] Flash player penetration ...by country (Europe)

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:33:02 CST 2003

On 30/1/03 1:05 pm, "Francois Jordaan" <francois.jordaan at wheel.co.uk> wrote:

> I've been able to find Flash penetration statistics broken down by
> continent, but I need to get figures for Europe, by country...

That is all I could find and even then its questionable:

Methodology
In December 2002, NPD Online launched an online market research study to
determine what percentage of the Internet population could see the various
graphics and animation formats on the Web. Based on the objectives of their
study, NPD Online developed an online quantitative study. The survey
presented respondents with several pages, each with an inline image in a
different format, and asked respondents to indicate whether or not they
could see each of the images.

Sample
2,000 participants comprising a representative Internet sample responded in
this survey. We estimate the sampling error for this study to be +/- 2% at
the 95% confidence level.

Anyone here part of that *2000* :)

benjer